Friday, July 5, 2013

What's this Blantant Geekery?

Here's a home made (obviously) play test kit for Rocket Regatta, the board game I'm designing! It's getting nearer to a point where I feel comfortable sharing it with people. I've begun play testing and have one volunteer so far to give it a go and will be shipping one to him shortly.

Blind play testing is obviously critical to see if the rules make sense, if the directions make sense, and most importantly, if the game is actually fun.

If all goes well, you (and many others, dare I say it) will be seeing more of this as it gets better and "real-er" in the (hopefully) not too distant future.


Naturally, I'm totally pumped about it. :-)

P.S. My phone is SO not iPhone level quality. I'll get a better photo up this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment